TFCU offers personal financial coaching to our membership and community.
This service is available at no charge and appointments may be scheduled online.
My name is Lisa Atkinson. I have been a part of the TFCU team since 1995 with a focus on resolving problems and finding solutions. I helped introduce Financial Coaching as a service for our members in 2006. I’ve been certified through the Credit Union Association program, and am currently a Dave Ramsey Master Financial Coach.
I have a passion for helping others and love what I do!
- What is a financial coach?
- A guide to walk beside you as you set goals and determine the path to achieve them
- How can we connect?
- Appointments are available via phone, Zoom, or in person at the West Branch location
- How often can we meet?
- Single appointment, with follow up appointments available
- What are the benefits of follow up appointments?
- Resource for additional coaching
- In what areas can coaching help?
- Creating a money plan
- Understanding and improving credit
- Understanding how to protect you and your family financially
- Planning for retirement
- What would not be coached?
- Legal Advice
- Tax Advice
- Who can take advantage of coaching?
- TFCU members
- Community members
If you’d like to schedule an appointment with Lisa, select “Schedule an Appointment” below, call (520) 322-7429, or email email@example.com.