Making Any Dream A Reality
Whether it’s your first home or your third, we make homeownership easy for you and your family.
We Live Where You Live
With Tucson Federal Credit Union you enjoy the convenience to talk with local people. And because you are a Member-Owner, we offer you competitive rates. We like to get to know our neighbors.
TFCU partners with Stearns Lending to offer you free pre-approvals on home and investment properties, including a cash out option.
At TFCU you get to customize terms that fit your needs, you get a local representative, and your money stays local!
For mortgage rates* please contact us at 520-795-8520.
*Mortgage rates are subject to change daily and can increase based on loan amount, loan to value and credit score.
Whether you prefer a fixed rate that won’t change or the flexibility of a Line of Credit to use when you need it – we can help you. With interest rates near historic 30-year lows, now’s a great time to start improvement projects or lower your monthly payment.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Low variable rates Flexible loan terms Borrow up to 85% of the equity in your home** Minimum loan amount is $10,000 Maximum loan amount is $250,000.
Home Equity Loans
Low fixed rates Multiple financing terms available Borrow up to 85% of the equity in your home** Minimum loan amount is $20,000 Maximum loan amount is $250,000.
For Your Convenience
You can tap into your home’s equity fast. Our streamlined application, straight-forward financing, and helpful staff will help you close quickly.
For loans or credit limits of $100,000 or less
- Fund your loan faster without an appraisal
- Save money by avoiding the standard appraisal fee
- Determine the value of your home using the Automated Value Model (AVM)
Have these items handy when applying for your loan
- Proof of income (may include one of the following)
- Two most recent check stubs and W-2 statement
- Letter of Award from Social Security and/or Pension
- Two years most recent Federal Tax Returns
- Proof of current homeowners’ insurance (must show dwelling coverage and annual premium)
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Copy of 1st Mortgage Note, if applicable