When expenses seem to keep adding up, up, up – don’t let a payment get you down. Requesting to skip a payment is easy, click below.
To request Skip It:
- Access the form through the button above.
- Enter your name (first and last, as it appears on your account) and email.
- Enter your account number, loan suffix, a vehicle or loan description (e.g., 2015 Ford Focus or Signature Loan) and the date of the payment you wish to skip.
- Submit the form and you will receive a confirmation email once your request is approved or denied.
TFCU allows you to skip your Vehicle or Signature Loan payment if:
- You have at least $25 in your account
- Your loans are paid up-to-date
- The request is made 10 days prior to the due date
- You have made five consecutive payments since your last skipped payment
- There are no debt protection claims pending on the loan
- There is no forced placed insurance on the loan
TFCU will add a $30 enrollment fee and will assess an annual fee of $30 on or about January 1st each year to each enrolled loan suffix. The $30 fee is not refundable at any time. Real estate secured loans, share/certificate secured loans, and credit cards are not eligible for enrollment. All Skip It! requests are subject to credit union approval. Certain restrictions may apply.